Invited Book Chapters
(1) Fluid Balance and Hydration for Human Performance. Johannsen NM, Earnest CP. In: M Greenwood, M Cooke, T Ziegenfuss, DS Kalman, J Antonio editors. Nutritional Supplements for Sport & Exercise. Springer International; 2015.
(2) Nutritional Supplements for Endurance Athletes. Earnest CP, Rasmussen C. In: M Greenwood, M Cooke, T Ziegenfuss, DS Kalman, J Antonio editors. Nutritional Supplements for Sport & Exercise. Springer International; 2015.
(3) Optimizing the Crank Cycle and Pedaling Cadence. Lucia AM, Earnest CP, Hoyos J, Chicharo JL. In: E Burke editor. High-Tech Cycling-2nd Edition. Human Kinetics; 2003.
(4) Supplements That Increase Muscle Mass, Strength and Speed. Earnest CP, Street C. In: J Antonio, JR Stout editors. Sports Supplements. Lippincott, William and Wilkins; 2001, pp. 43-83.
(5) Recovery. Earnest CP, Rudolph TC. In: J Antonio, JR Stout editors. Sports Supplements. Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins; 2001, pp. 238-59.
(6) Health Appraisal/Medical History Review: How to Administer, Evaluate and Interpret Information. Earnest CP, Abott AA. In. National Strength and Conditioning Association-Certified Personal Trainer Study Guide1994.
(7) Fitness Evaluation: Teaching Technique Series. Earnest CP. In. National Strength and Conditioning Association-Certified Personal Trainer Study Guide 1994.
Scientific Advisory Board/Research Consultant
Naturally Slim & ACAP Health: Scientific Advisory Board
Naturally Slim is a technology-based program centered on the latest scientific understanding of nutrition and obesity. Designed and administered by experienced medical professionals and based on the most effective clinical weight loss programs, it is endorsed by a number of respected medical professionals, hospital systems and organizations.
Evaluation of a Voluntary Work Site Weight Loss Program on Hypertension. Earnest CP, Church TS. J Occup Environ Med. 2016;58(12):1207-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2793048
Evaluation of a Voluntary Worksite Weight Loss Program on Metabolic Syndrome. Earnest CP, Church TS. Metab Syndr Relat Disord. 2015;13(9):406-14. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26302220
Catapult Health: Research Consultant
Catapult Health is a National Preventive Healthcare Practice that brings Preventive Checkups to the worksite at about half the cost of what most practices charge for in-office checkups.
Retrospective Analysis of Annual Worksite Preventive Health Checkups on Hypertension and Metabolic Syndrome. Earnest CP, Church TS. J Occup Environ Med. 2017;59(5):e74-e83. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28394778
(1) Earnest CP. Manatech, Inc. Vs. Techmedica Health Inc, Triton Nutra, Inc., Ionix, Holding, Inc. Expert Witness for the Defendants; Patent Infringement: United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division. In: 2010.
(2) Iovate Health Sciences, University of Florida Research Foundation (Plaintiffs) Vs. Bio-Engineered Supplements Nutrition and Medical Research Institute (Defendants). Expert Witness for the Defendant; Patent Infringement: United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas: Lufkin Division. Earnest CP. 2008.
(3) Earnest CP. Rivera and Abell (Plaintiffs) Vs. Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (Defendants). Expert Witness for the Defendant; Class Action: United States District Court for the Central District of California; 2008. In: 2008.
(4) Earnest CP. Medical Research Institute (Plaintiff) Vs. Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition. Expert Witness for the Defendant; Patent Infringement: United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas: Lufkin Division: Tyler Division. In: 2007.
(5) Earnest CP. Ayala, Hannon, Weibke (Plaintiffs) Vs. Ast Sports Science, Inc, Genetic Evolutionary Nutrition, Llc, Met-Rx, Prolab Nutrition (Defendants). Expert Witness for the Plaintiffs; Class Action: Superior Court of the State of California and for the County of Los Angeles Central District. In: 2004.
(6) National Football League (Plaintiff) Vs. Kasay (Defendant). In: Hearing Na, Ed. Expert Witness for the Defendant; Steroid Use. New York, Ny. Earnest CP. 2000.